Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
4,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Life is getting easier for me. I've been going to therapy, and I'm feeling more confident in myself each day. :cig

·
Registered
1 Posts
i'm thinking positive all the time here too. the longer i'm on my meds the better i can cope with people. my negative thoughts are going away. i keep think positive and that makes all the difference. :agree

·
Registered
96 Posts
ilikemyself said:
Life is getting easier for me. I've been going to therapy, and I'm feeling more confident in myself each day. :cig
That's great :banana

I'm doing much better myself, as well.

·
4,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for all the replys!

I'm doing cognative-behavioral therapy. When I first posted this thread I was more optimisitic about my progress. Now ten days later I am in bit of a slump, however it is important to remember that there will always be some off-days and the better days will return.

My progress has been slow, but steady for the most part. I have been in therapy for various mental illnesses since 8th grade, and a lot of my therapists weren't very helpful, but some were helpful. This particular type of therapy, CBT, is a helpful type of therapy for me.

It takes a lot of hard work, and is quite stressful, but it feels great once you achieve your goals.

·
Registered
87 Posts
ilikemyself said:
Life is getting easier for me. I've been going to therapy, and I'm feeling more confident in myself each day.
Me too! I'm gaining so much confidence, hallelujah and praise the lord!
:banana dance banana, you dancing fool you!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts