Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Starlight and moonbeams
20,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And by God, I'm going to go! I've already asked a friend of mine, who's going to check her schedule and see if she can go (she likes Coldplay, too.)

My goal is that I'm going to go and have fun. Not worry about what I look like, or how others percieve me. I'm just going to go and enjoy the band, get memorabilia, and have fun.

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
That's awesome!!! I love Coldplay!

·
Starlight and moonbeams
20,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, I did it. I was shaking and nervous as hell (and I thought everyone was looking at me), but I managed to go to the concert. I even went up to the merchandise counter, alone, and surrounded by people, and was able to get a t-shirt. :) I sang along with the audience and after a while, my nervousness disappeared and I started to enjoy myself. :D

I think tonight proves just how silly SA is. I mean, nobody there cared what other people thought of them, they were just there to have a good time. I need to apply that thinking to everyday life.

·
saudades
1,072 Posts
Awesome. I'm glad you were able to overcome some of your insecurities and enjoy the show. You're so lucky you got to go! They're coming here in July but unfortunately none of my friends like Coldplay so I have nobody to go with :'( lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts