Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there some sort of damn magical pill for this. Everytime I go somewhere I feel as though I'm proving myself to some person. I can't handle critism well and I get beaten down fast. I feel clumsy where ever I go and I think people are staring at me. Also whenever I go somewhere I feel crap when I come home because I think I have not been 'too cool' or something.

I'm not really shy or anything I can walk up to strangers to have a conversation.....but when I spend more than 10 mins with someone I feel as though I'm proving myself and fearing if the person likes me or not. I would rather be at home doing nothing because I'm scared of ppl judging me. I have never gone to a friends house or hosted a party....im such a fking idiot. ALKFJDS:LKFJDS

I wish I could say *SNAP* and all this crap will go away but why does it still haunt me :(

PLS HELP MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :(

EDIT: Sorry if I offended anyone...im just ranting moderaters can delete this if u want and if it shouldnt be on this board.......

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'm on the same page as you. I'm fine talking to strangers, and I don't consider myself shy. It's just the fear of judgment that gets to me. I also feel like I'm always trying to impress everyone around me, and it's literally exhausting sometimes. I'm working on changing that and becoming more laid-back and caring less about what people think or say. Do what makes you happy. It's much easier said then done, that's no doubt. But it's something that needs to be practiced whenever possible and learned. I'm sure you can do it and change it all around for you.

·
Registered
100 Posts
im pretty quiet and shy but i can hold conversations with strangers or even friends just fine. its just when the smalltalk gets old i cant express myself.

its the most frustrating feeling in the world

1 - 3 of 3 Posts