Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I dont like my job too..and i feel like quitting..

I have been doing a job which requires myself to meet a lot of new people which gives me tremendous worry..doing public speaking which i oftenly stutter..attending meetings to which i cannot contribute any opinions since I can never seem to find anything important to say..

I so want to give up my job but then I always think to myself...what am I going to do after quitting? I never enjoy anything about my job...its always stressing

I ve been living with SAD for as long as I can remember..something I feel like crying and hopeless..

·
Allons-y!
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I dont like my job too..and i feel like quitting..

I have been doing a job which requires myself to meet a lot of new people which gives me tremendous worry..doing public speaking which i oftenly stutter..attending meetings to which i cannot contribute any opinions since I can never seem to find anything important to say..

I so want to give up my job but then I always think to myself...what am I going to do after quitting? I never enjoy anything about my job...its always stressing

I ve been living with SAD for as long as I can remember..something I feel like crying and hopeless..
I'm sorry it's so stressful :( Maybe you're better at it than you think if they're keeping you on.

·
Registered
360 Posts
If you're still in the same situation you could see if they have one of those services that help people with difficulties at work or finding a new job in your area.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts