Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was taking sertraline for a while maybe 2 months. I got up to 200mg, but I kept forgetting to take it..so ive been off for maybe almost week. I get twitches,I am angry..I am mad,and a little thoughts of suicide,and disgust. My mom ws irratating me so I kind talked back with a mean tone,and shes like you better take your medicine..It makes me really upset. Becvause she wants me to take the medication where im all sleepy and nice,and cant just be myself and yell if I want. WTF..medication just messes with people..I dont think it really even works at all. It makes people think it does..im so sick of living really. Everything sucks. Im confused,and just hate everything. I dont have any medical and I dont know WTF that even means,I dont understand nything..I dont understand why we need medical,why we need this or that..G'dam I just wanna die.....I dont know anything and dint want to know. I hate waking up.

·
bipolar
17,184 Posts
I just started taking medication after a long break from it, and I'm really glad I did. I used to get really irritable too - it sounds like you're having a bit of withdrawal. Did you just straight out stop taking them or did you taper them off?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just started taking medication after a long break from it, and I'm really glad I did. I used to get really irritable too - it sounds like you're having a bit of withdrawal. Did you just straight out stop taking them or did you taper them off?
Hey,,yeah probably its because I skipped not purposely,but fporgot to take medication,so just stopped taking..but I just took it a few minutes ago because I was not feeling good.Im stubborn. I cant stop taking until I talk to pshycyatris I guess.

·
Guided By Voices
2,396 Posts
I was taking sertraline for a while maybe 2 months. I got up to 200mg, but I kept forgetting to take it..so ive been off for maybe almost week. I get twitches,I am angry..I am mad,and a little thoughts of suicide,and disgust. My mom ws irratating me so I kind talked back with a mean tone,and shes like you better take your medicine..It makes me really upset. Becvause she wants me to take the medication where im all sleepy and nice,and cant just be myself and yell if I want. WTF..medication just messes with people..I dont think it really even works at all. It makes people think it does..im so sick of living really. Everything sucks. Im confused,and just hate everything. I dont have any medical and I dont know WTF that even means,I dont understand nything..I dont understand why we need medical,why we need this or that..G'dam I just wanna die.....I dont know anything and dint want to know. I hate waking up.
How old are you?
And before you were put on a med. Did you have any other therapy like psycotherapy and other non-med. techniques that can find the root of the problem. If your a teenager, usually still developing physically, neurologically, and with rampant hormones being the norm. Oftentimes giving meds. as the first line of treatment is a trigger happy response. Of course, there are many situations when meds. might need to be used immediately but not at the sacrifice of the other therapies, that can really help a younger person!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts