Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey My Name Is Oluwatobi B Ladipo I Was Raised And Born In Ohio Both of My Parents Are Nigerian. I have one sister she is 18 year old so it all started in middle school i thought middle school would be fine and mature it was a living hell i hated it :c i only had 3 best friends we used to be together forever but everything change when one of them move. it was the worst thing in my life i used to get picked on for having big lips and i was called ugly multiple times i cried everyday about it and the school did absoluty nothing about it. in 7th grade i made a new friend ( not gonna put her name down) she was the best thing that ever happend to me c. but she was being a fake friend to me she used to talk about me behind my back and stuff. she said that i was weired and etc. and i keep on follwong her :c which made me sad. 8th Grade currently right now is the worst year i every had. All these people called ugly and how my body shape was im about 94 punds. the best friend i had in 6th grade had change she started to make fun of me and her other friends because my nationality they would always question me abou thow africans were black and such and such. now recenlty im been pushed around like im a ragdoll and i want to kill myself because of this please anybody heelp me i cant takes this anymore :C................

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm sorry you have to put up with this bullying. I don't understand what others do it for and hope you find some supportive friends. This may not help, but I really wish I had taken the opportunity to talk openly about my problems to my school counselors and psychologists when I was in middle school. Consider asking them for advice and comfort :)

·
Registered
956 Posts
i'm sorry your going through that. I've had fake friends too, act nice to me in my face then talk behind my back but sometimes they even say rude things to me in my face. Good thing i don't have to deal with people like that no more whatever you do don't kill yourself it is not worth it. I know it may seem hard right now but trust me things will get better you have something to live for. I'll keep you in my prayers just pray and ask God to give you new friends and people that love you trust me he will do it he did it for me. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts