Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swear everyone all of the sudden is going off the deep end. I was sitting at my desk compiling 6 months of behavior data so I could construct a graph due to the Psychiatrist wanted to see it. He contracts with us and is only there on Tuesday. So my office mate comes in talking about this bean counting project I have to do. Then I told her I had to get this one task done. Then 20 minutes later she asked me if I called the one group home to get the info for the supervisors weekly meeting with the clients. I told her I would get to it when I got the chart done. Then my supervisor keeps knocking on the door so I have to get up to open the door. Then the phone rings a million times. First it's a clients mother talking about all the crap that her son pulled this week. Then I have a consumer call me telling me how this one guy is giving him Klonopin and alcohol. Then I get another call from the mother of the one client telling me she suspects this guy is giving her son Klonopin. Then my office mate couldn't get our new printer to print an envelope It took me 15 minutes to figure it out while I was doing this my supervisor and then the Residential administrator comes in. Then my supervisor's sister calls from Florida looking for him. I assumed being 11:30 the supervisor went to lunch so I told her she could call him at home or wait until 1 pm to call him at the office. Then when I walked out in the parking lot I noticed his SUV was still in the parking lot. I am glad I have a meeting out of the office this afternoon, because I am sure it isn't going to get any better there today.

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
Gravtiational pull, growing out of fangs, ears, and hair - same thing.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I got home I heard a big crash sound upstairs. The freakin shower rod came falling down taking the small curtain on the bathroom window with it. I tried putting back the rod back up and the stupid spring inside snapped in two. Now I have to go buy a new rod. I will have to take a shower in the dungeon shower in my basement. I hope I don't find a big freakin spider in there tomorrow morning. Dang gravity. :lol

·
immortal in the making
820 Posts
apparently, you can sharpen/preserve you razor blades well in the moon light tho. money saving idea ^_^
and blood looks black... mwah ha ha haaaaaa!! :evil

:hug sorry to hear you day went so... interestingly

·
blessed with lucky sevens
840 Posts
The reason why I hate the full moon is because it lights up the night sky and my room doesn't seem as dark when I'm trying to go to sleep.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts