Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Retired Bingo Cook
11,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I worked with a female coworker today setting up and stocking a display. An I think I creeped her out. I was trying so hard to initiate a converation with her. Just to see if I could do it, an it turns out that I can only spit out a couple stumbling sentence's. That may or may not have made any sence what so ever.

The trouble is, she is really cute and pretty. An that just makes me a complete idiot when it comes to talking or even thinking. Even standing close to her, I would freeze up. I hate myself and it makes me damn angry when I do this.

An to top the day off, I think I broke my right ring finger. I'm so stupid.:bash

·
Permanently Baned
2,594 Posts
Dude, chill out and try to take it easy on yourself and perhaps enjoy it. If you're either an ongoing hand or a brain to help her in her work, eventually her prettiness willl no longer blind you and you get used to it. Of course, if she's pretty she's probably used to people acting semi-normal around her.

I've been paired up to work with various pretty women, and given I'm technical, they ended up depending on me despite initial awkward exchanges.

P.S. Sorry to hear about your finger, and hope it heals soon. Take care!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.