Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I went to the movies and I came out of the bathroom and then went into the theater. I saw the guy there turn around and look at me before I entered. He popped up and stopped cleaning the floor. I went in and I saw him follow me. I looked over my shoulder and he was watching me walk down the walkway. 20 minutes later he came in and he walked past me, then he stopped turned around and walked back up to me. I knew what was coming. He asked If I had any tickets for the movie. I gave him the tickets and he looked under the light. I don't really understand why I was picked out like that. Anyways 22 jump street has no drop off from the first movie.

·
Registered
---------------------------- ▓▓▓▓Groovy▓▓▓▓
7,551 Posts
They are paid to do that now, I remember back in the day movie hopping was easy. Now they have people looking around, trying to catch you. You probably went to the bathroom just as another movie was ending, or perhaps you looked like someone he had seen already.

·
Star Child
251 Posts
You must have done something to gather his attention because I've never had this happen to me XD.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts