Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for my bday party this weekend. my twin has been doing most of the invites but she told me to get a few today because she wants more people. so in math class i passed some invite notes after a slight anxiety attack well i was a little scared 2 because they're not really my friends we just talked a few times but i did it anyway.. they might come or not, but i invited aquaintances which is such a triumph because i've been dreading having to invite people and putting myself out there.

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
You go, Sweetangel - That rocks! :boogie :boogie :boogie Happy Birthday and I hope the party goes well (It will, but I am just offering positive talk here! :lol)

·
Spectacular Member
21,089 Posts
Happy Birthday! Hope your party goes well.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
biggoofybastard said:
did they show?
no those 4 didn't (assholes), but a lot of people i didn't invite showed up, especially freshmen.... at midnight about 7 from my grade came that were actually invited! it was fun.
i met new kids. i became even more known at school so i have a lot of aquaintences.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.