·
Retired Enforcer
19,112 Posts
Ouch! $30 a letter.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I am pretty sure I got overcharged, but four of my friends have been to the artist and one has even gotten a full piece done and they all came out great. I was happier knowing I was going to get good work.

·
Spread Your Wings
1,512 Posts
Ha! Nice! I've always wanted to get a tattoo. Especially around the arms. Something like an armband.

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
I really want one but I still have no idea what of.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
At least it's the word "saint". That's how I'd read it.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
What does "(s)aint" mean?

·
Spread Your Wings
1,512 Posts
Ain't no saint?

Anyways, I did mention that I would love* an armband. But I would like something at the back of my shoulder blade too!

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
Yeah, I am pretty sure I got overcharged, but four of my friends have been to the artist and one has even gotten a full piece done and they all came out great. I was happier knowing I was going to get good work.
Tattoos are the one thing you should never, ever cheap out on. Anyone who brags to you about how cheap their tattoo was is going to be bragging about a faded, blurry mess in about 2-3 years.

·
Done with SA
1,818 Posts
Oh wow, $150 for that? You got more than overcharged. What does that mean anyway? Did you have some kind of religious experience? Aspiring saint?

What is an "aint?" Did you mean "ain't?" I'm guessing no, becaue then it would not make sense.
I think it was a rather decent price. Like someone said, never be cheap with tattoos. They will either mess up pretty quickly because they are poor quality or you got it done at a place that wasn't up to hygienic standards and who knows what you'll end up with.

And I believe the tattoo means that he 'ain't no saint'. I think it's kind of clever.

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Badass dude.

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Looking forward to getting some. Probably just plain ink with no colour though as I think it will stand out best on my pale skin.

I want a Viking serpent on my left arm and am also looking at rune knots on my shoulders as well.

If I wanted to really go to town I might get Yggdrasil on my lower back as well, but that would cost a truckload me thinks.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts