Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Sad
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may have read that my wife and I are divorcing. It's time for me to get back to work and off disability because I can't live off disability alone. Well I found a job and start October 3rd. My anxiety is through the roof and I'm worried I won't be able physically do the job due to my heart disease. I think I'll be alright as long as I pace myself and get back into being physically active. But I can't help but to be extremely stressed. It will be warehouse work which is all I know I just hope I'll be ok. I will be starting my life over and I'm honestly scared ****less well thanks for reading.

·
Irretrievably Lost
3,376 Posts
Awesome congrats on the new job. Hope it works out for you. I'm sure it will be stressful at first but after a while it will just become routine and you won't even sweat it.

·
aldehyde dehydrogenaser
7,933 Posts
It makes me so mad to see people who are technically disabled being forced to work.
Absolutely. People don't realize that anxiety/depression is a legitimate disability. The only thing that automatically gets you disability for a mental disorder is basically psychosis. It sucks.

@Yulp I hope everything works out. It's tough managing going to work but be sure to take a breather every now and then. Hoping for the best.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I don't know what to say. All I can say is I wish you good health and happiness.

Reactions: Yulp
1 - 8 of 8 Posts