Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A club promoter that's on my friend's list sent me a free birthday party invite at a club...free photo shoots all i need is to invite some friends....the problem is...
1. I don't know if it's a scam/joke.
2.I don't have any friends just one.
3.I am battling shyness social anxiety.
4.I'm boring to most people.

So what would you all do if this was you would you go for it or,turn it down??
I would like to have a party and have some fun this weekend on my birthday but to fearful of having a party with no friends if i did have some people like family and friends,i still would shy away...i would'nt want all the attention on me.....i have'nt got back to the club promoter yet, but i will maybe make up an excuse,it was nice of them to wish me a early birthday and a free party offer,what would u all do in this situation???:help:stu

·
Banned
374 Posts
well its probably not a 'scam' as such, but im sure you and your friends will be expected to purchase drinks and such so in one way or another they will get their money back. personally i wouldn't go, but im not really into clubs.

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Pretty much it's promoting an event, if you check it out, but it's more than likely not all that great, especially if they have to promote their party. Good events promote themselves.

·
SAS Member
31,286 Posts
It's basically a good reason to promote his club, lol. I wouldn't go if it happened to me, but it's up to you to decide.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts