Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
12,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get really freaking happy when an attractive woman sits next to me on the train.

Surely, I can't be the only one. Today this gorgeous lady in a suit and somewhat large breasts sat next to me. She smelled really good too.

·
banana enthusiast
7,050 Posts
Man, I know how that feels. It happens to me sometimes when I take the train, and it's awesome. One of them actually tried to start a conversation with me once by asking me where I'm going. That's when it stopped being awesome. I got really nervous, gave a one-word answer, and she didn't talk to me any more. I attempted to say 'see ya' when I reached my destination, but all that came out was 'grrrr' and a head nod. She just gave a little smile back, and I hurried off the train in humiliation.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I wish I could sit next to random girls in a train. Never get that opportunity, because I live in Texas and there's no such thing as public transportation here. You gotta drive everywhere long distances to get where you need to go.

·
Banned
12,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Man, I know how that feels. It happens to me sometimes when I take the train, and it's awesome. One of them actually tried to start a conversation with me once by asking me where I'm going. That's when it stopped being awesome. I got really nervous, gave a one-word answer, and she didn't talk to me any more. I attempted to say 'see ya' when I reached my destination, but all that came out was 'grrrr' and a head nod. She just gave a little smile back, and I hurried off the train in humiliation.
I bet that felt ****ing amazing. I'd probably be as hard as a rock if the woman that sat next to me today actually talked to me.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Surely, I can't be the only one. Today this gorgeous lady in a suit and somewhat large breasts sat next to me. She smelled really good too.
Lol, the way you worded it made it sound as if she puts on her boobs along with her clothes in the morning.

But, that's really sweet. Do you ride often? Maybe you'll get to see her again.

·
Banned
12,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol, the way you worded it made it sound as if she puts on her boobs along with her clothes in the morning.

But, that's really sweet. Do you ride often? Maybe you'll get to see her again.
I ride the train Monday through Thursday to commute to class. However, I have no chance with he because she looked like she was about 25 and I'm 18.

·
Cheese.
659 Posts
Sometimes I'll be on a bus/train where there's standees and still nobody sitting next to me. :|
Lol I do that sometimes. But it's not because of the person sitting down, it's just I don't wanna bother them. Although I might fit in the space, I still feel like I'm too big, and might bother the people by squeezing in. :blank

1 - 9 of 9 Posts