Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Seriously , never serious
6,456 Posts
Sounds like bad advice to me .
Please elaborate why you've come up with that .

·
Truckin'
132 Posts
proof? examples? peronal experience you wish to share?

nobody is gonna "just trust you." Just trust me on that one (see you questioned it).

how about a story?

·
The Friendly Anarchist
133 Posts
That is beyond stupid. That's the BEST way to convince everyone that you're a desperate, clingy creep.

·
Spirit of Vengeance
5,301 Posts
I guess the OP is referring to being Friendzoned. lol.

Yeah not a realistic approach to making friends.

·
armchair philosopher
719 Posts
sarcasm and/sardonism doesn't carry well over the internet, apparently.

·
Registered
7,235 Posts
Say if I was to tell my near crushgirl (I sure think of her all the time, but the feelings have not hit max at all yet, I don't see or hear her enough, and I'm trying to fight it, well sort of)

So if I go up and tell her I have a crush on her, even if I knew her, that freaks girls out, trust me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
This happened:

well - she is saying that you are like a good friend to her. but she is thinking more like this: "oh, god, NO - what he was thinking!!! ... but I do not want to hurt feelings of this emotionally instable guys... so I tell him that he is like a friend to me... I hope never hear from him, though, but if I will have to - then I will be as polite as possible to this poor man"

And for those who refer about this thread as a joke or sarcasm - this is not the right place for these kind of jokes... it would be like telling "youmama" jokes at orphanage.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Is that a friendzone joke? :no Seriously dude...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts