Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just was so happy all winter break and I wasn't worrying about anything until now. I can't fall asleep and its already 1:16 am!!! I just don't want to talk to anyone but I'm gonna have to talk to people because at my school if you don't talk you're "that quiet girl" (which I already am) do you have any advice for me for how to make it through the day?

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
How did you make it past all those other days while you were at school before winter break? First days back are usually the most nerve racking, I think eventually you'll be able to overcome the nervousness and fall back into routine again.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Ha. I've always been that quiet girl. Power through for a couple days and it usually gets better.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I don't wanna go back to work again! :). I actually went in today even though I could have taken another day off, because I knew the longer I stayed out, the harder it would be to go back. I always remind myself what I learned when I was in school - "It's never as bad as you remember it being.". For some reason, it always seems way worse in my memory than it actually is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts