Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate it when someone makes me feel really good about myself and happy, only to back stab and/or abandon me. This has happened to me a number of times and it just adds to the list of reasons of why I have trust issues. One minute they can joke with me and make me feel loved and the next they just make me feel like utter ****. I'm awkward and its hard for me to express my appreciation for someone without sounding corny or dramatic, that and everyone takes things WAY out of proportion.

I'm gay but I hate having "girl friends", I'm as uncomfortable around them as I am with straight guys. Despite me being gay, I've had some really close bros that I never tried to come on to. Now I hardly see those guys.
It puts me in a dilemma: because not everyone is okay with being friends with a neurotic gay guy that enjoys controversial subjects. I tried to change myself to suit others needs but it only made me hate myself for conforming. I just want friends that try to remain my friend, I hate being the one trying to repair everything after a stupid argument or misunderstanding.

I'm so sick of being around these xenophobes and two faced liars and flakes. I'm so god damn sick of it all.

·
Registered
733 Posts
My God, the same. I wouldn't change a thing if I'd written it myself, really.
Except for the part about being a gay man. There, I'd insert [gay woman].

·
alien monk
8,656 Posts
i was gonna say my best friend is great and she hasn't abandoned me. but duh she broke up with me twice and moved to a different city from me. but she's still there for me.

other people, yeah. traitors! some i forgive and let back into my life. some don't want back in, some don't deserve to come back in.

OP you sound really interesting. i'm a bit of a xenophile.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts