Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in my mid 20s pretty much had social anxiety, shyness etc all my life. I find it hard to interact or talk to anyone who's not in my sort of zone like close friends etc.. even then i find it hard. I have terrible memory (word block) which makes it even worse and hemiplegia on my left side which sort of makes it awkward for me to do things fast so i move awkwardly, lol, I can do normal stuff but its just the things that require fast motion or sudden movement.

I get really shy easy and have panic attacks when i get in heated situations or some (word gets said i don't know) The only way i really am able to communicate with properly without feeling awkward or stiff if to take drugs or drink alcohol (which i'm doing now) yes even on the online world its hard for me, haha.

I spend the most of my life in my bedroom 24/7 i go out on the weekends maybe in the clubs other than that i talk to a few online friends and that's it. I get paranoid easy too i think people are watching me all the time so i keep the door shut and curtains closed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I can communicate so easy to people online, eg if I'm trying to impress i'm apparently quite funny and different, so i've been told.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts