Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well to start off my name is jose, I have never seen a doctor but I'm sure I have sas,I need help and advice please.
I have always been shy with people I don't know,in school I dint have many friends,I felt like I dint fit into any group. I always felt like people talked about me or did not like me,as I grew up I noticed I'm still the same way except it has gotten worse,it really hard for me to keep a job because I always worry what people think of me,I get nervous when I talk to people I stutter a lot,I think about how I'm walking thinking that I walk funny or that other people are judging me based on how I walk.I also have trouble with new jobs because I over think everything I'm doing.I really don't believe in my self ,I think as my self as a loser who still lives with mom and dad at the age of 23.I sometimes get depression episodes in which I don't want to go out or do anything. My major problem is not believing in my self,I try to be positive and sometimes it works for about 1 week in which I'm happy and motivated but then I get the depression episode and everything goes downhill again, im tired of feeling like I don't belong in the world I just want to be happy.I'm sorry for any grammar errors but I'm going thru a lot right now.

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
Welcome, Jose1027! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts