Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How to improve in school subjects

PLEASE. Does anyone know how I can get over my laziness and work up the courage to actually study? I try to force myself to study but it usually takes so much effort that I give up. I'm not in school currently, but I do want to improve in subjects that I'm really bad in so when I go back, things would be a lot easier. I plan to get my GED one day, but not until I show improvement. particularly in areas in math and English. I don't know how to write essays or anything because I never paid attention In school so I'm really suffering for it now. Is there anyway I can get a tutor? I'm too lazy to actually get off my *** and study.

·
Banned
849 Posts
Any chance of repeating a year?
Parents afford after school tutors?

Now you're ready to learn, you can learn and you can catch up. Just it might take longer. Don't put too short a time frame on it, is my advice. Think long term. you may end up doing better than others in the long run.

·
Herp Derp
68 Posts
I find listening to music helps, it shuts out the background noise and distractions and if I want to get industrial amounts of work done I stay in college after lessons or find a library or cafe where there are no distractions or interruptions.

Think of where you want to be and what you want to achieve.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts