Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Your biggest fear
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really want a relationship but i keep having bad luck , and its appears in the shape of different events , i learned from past mistakes and conquered SA and still i fail others do so easily, its like i am supposed to be single like i am not allowed to have relationship , i was told its to be protected from something bad i understand but why everytime i keep failing

·
Its dawn here
6,082 Posts
..i got dumped before two years,since then I never pulled myself to get involved in a relationship,even cant dare to look at boys in that way too..m scared to be heartbroken again,it took me a long time to get over that weird mistake of my life...

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
That is exactly the mindset I have.
I am not currently where I need to be to be in a relationship. When I am there, though, God will put things in place.....but not until then.

We have a lot to offer, but we will have MORE to offer when SA is not in the way.

·
Your biggest fear
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for answering i got over that thought and i feel much better , the last few days were great at college,and i found a really cute girl that fits my kind of personality and we are geting along

·
Your biggest fear
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can't belive it , again i ask a girl out she says yes then she dissapears, i asked a girl out at my university then i think she moved from the university or gave up she didnt show up in weeks, again something happens and ruins it all the same pattern repeats

·
Banned
3,285 Posts
When something isn't biting for you at this time, perhaps it's the inner spirits way of saying you're not ready for it. Love yourself first, establish relationship with whatever deity you're aligned with and strengthen it from within. Then maybe someone who's on the same wavelength as you may walk into your life...

·
Your biggest fear
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Again it happened this time it seemed so close to happen i really really dont understand why this is happening

·
Registered
123 Posts
You are not alone.
Even if I really triend and was nice and so.
Well, I understood from it I will be alone, and Idk...I got used to it ...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts