Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had this big presentation that was tormenting me. It kept me up last night. Before the professor called my name to go up, my hands were numb. I thought I might faint.

But then once I got started, I actually did a really good job, and no one would have guessed how nervous I was.

The fear of speaking in front of other people is my biggest issue, and now I feel like I can possibly overcome this.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Good for you. :clap

·
Registered
545 Posts
Great! :clap Keep it going.

I guess it's your hard focused work the previous night which has ticked for you. Because, few days back I did my presentation well due to my good work before the presentation.

·
Registered
420 Posts
So I had this big presentation that was tormenting me. It kept me up last night. Before the professor called my name to go up, my hands were numb. I thought I might faint.

But then once I got started, I actually did a really good job, and no one would have guessed how nervous I was.

The fear of speaking in front of other people is my biggest issue, and now I feel like I can possibly overcome this.
Good for you. Next time don't fret/worry about the future. It hasn't happened yet. Is there a point in feeling bad because of something in which has not occurred yet?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts