Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thats no something new but i breakdanced! i was a club med summer resort and they had a dance so i went and after a while i got the guts to dance and i saw some kids doing breakdacne tricks and this blonde girl around my age was doing headstands and almost spinning so i thought oh no i can't compete with that!
but a little later i tried to do the headstand trick and fell forward :( so i was like oh nooo.. but then she left and everone danced weird so i was like whatever and i did tricks 6 step and then a baby freeze which is putting all your wieght on 1 hand with your whole body in the air and i made it and people started looking in awe and it felt so good! i did that a few times and the headstand freeze and made it! i am soooooo joining the breakdance team this year! :D

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
Sweetangel,

That rocks! All three boogies for you! :boogie :boogie :boogie

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QuietOne said:
That's cool! Breakdancing seems like it takes a lot of talent... if you got it, flaunt it!
if u got it?? i'm not a natural i just practice a lot . i know this girl who is a natural at every type of dance she's so lucky but any1 can really learn by practicing, so after i PRACTICED i got it and i flaunted it
i just had to get thepoint that any1 can do it
but once u "get it" ur body remembers it automatically and u can flaunt it and its awesome

1 - 11 of 11 Posts