Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always wanted to create a manga, and I finally started. This will be a colored manga. This is just the first chapter. It took me 20 days, about 1 page per day, and I am so happy I was finally able to do it. The main character of the manga has social anxiety and the manga in general will deal with it. I have social anxiety, so I made this manga in hopes of helping myself as well and I want to draw many more chapters, as I have a great story plotted out as well as a great ending. I you all will enjoy the manga as much as I am.

The link below is to one place (Webtoon), where I posted the manga. The name is "Anxiety Is Knocking"
Thank you so much for reading this and checking out the manga if you enjoy it :D.
Anxiety Is Knocking

·
Banned
375 Posts
Honestly i don’t like when good things happen to main character especially so quickly it makes me feel bad about myself.

But the drawing is all top notch I think you did a great job on this for sure.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Honestly i don’t like when good things happen to main character especially so quickly it makes me feel bad about myself.

But the drawing is all top notch I think you did a great job on this for sure.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to read it :D

·
SAS member
3,445 Posts
Interesting perspective. I think we all need someone like Airis in our lives (except maybe not as scary as she was towards the end with her approach toward that desensitization activity)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Interesting perspective. I think we all need someone like Airis in our lives (except maybe not as scary as she was towards the end with her approach toward that desensitization activity)
Thank you so much for taking the time to read it :D.
Yes I agree, that's way too scary for real life lol.

·
Super Moderator
8,447 Posts
Excellent work.

Reactions: JoshAnxiety
1 - 9 of 9 Posts