Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Seriously, why does he look like this??? It's like he's doing it on purpose. He can't actually thinks he looks good like this, it's not even like he's expressing his individuality in a creative way, it's just crazy unkempt hair, the sunburned looking skin with white around the eyes and mouth. The only thing I can say good, is that as laughable as he looks, looks do not alone make him uncredible. He could be really smart.

But you know what, seeing him on that show makes me think that he's been assigned by the government to go on this show and look crazy in order to deter people from believing in alien stuff.

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
I figured since he is a goodlooking guy and also somewhat of a shuckster though I do think aliens could be possible, I figured he had a roll in the hay in between scenes with someone in the production staff who he also was jilting around or the someone who does makeup/hair just did it on purpose, and she was buddies with some others where they agreed to tell him he was ready to go on and looked good when he didn't to get back at him. Because he ticked them all off.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts