Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Job requires that I sort of mingle I guess with our customers. I did it once while I was going to classes. And I actually went with my teachers advice and just took her statement word for word. Now I have been on my own for awhile at work since classes are completed and for the life of me I just can't walk up to someone and say...whatever it is I am supposed to say. I feel like I am awesome at my job except that one part....and grrr I am so frustrated.

Okay so thinking out loud now. Set a goal. Set a date. and Own it with ya'll on here. Okies so....I work in the morning and I just need to find one person that is not a regular and ask how everything is....lord it doesn't seem that hard till I actually have to go do it.

okies well that is a start for me I guess. wish me luck and I will get back tommarow!
Snuggs

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ermm

Well it was one of those days that almost make me hate my job...but I did manage to say something or other to one of our regulars that I don't normally talk to...so I am going with that is progress...I will just keep trying to do one stranger a day...preferably with kids...cuz then its easier to just say omgosh what a cutie, how are you enjoying everything..ect ect

1 - 4 of 4 Posts