Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Empty inside
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am 15 years old male, i have tried and tried hard to get a gf, and i just get shot down, im not bad looking, i just have no friends, girls seem like they want to avoide me. i try to talk to a girl or ask one out to a dance and they walk the other way and laugh. i mean i have great hygeine, i keep in shape, i skateboard, i m not pushy or loudmouthed, and i would say i am fairly intelligent, i clean up nice, and keep in style. i mena i have some family issues, but wtf i would at least like to have some interaction with girls. being turned down so much has really hurt my self asteam. i hate to even get up in the morning, i have not the slightest motivation for anything except getting school work done. i go home and nap until dinner time, then i skate, then im up all night on the computer, i mean its 1:45 am right now, then i get made fun of at school for having no firends, or explaining to someone what call of duty is. even when i check out a cheer leader she turns to me and says WTF r u looking at?!?!? expecting me not to notice her mini skirt and exposed legs. like wtf r u wearing this for if u dodnt want guys to look at you in it? i just have no motivation to leave my room. :rain

·
Registered
3,878 Posts

·
Sigh...
856 Posts
Neither have I. I've had Girls come up to me and ask but i usually just walked away. What they don't seem to realise is that, just because they like me, doesn't mean i like them. Then again, i think i'm too use to being lonely.

·
The Lonely Cowboy
707 Posts
At least you can talk to girls, man. I'm nearing the end of high school and have never even kissed a girl. It's tough.

·
God help a happy sadist.
1 Posts
As a 15 year old girl, I know how you feel like. I never had a boyfriend and the only people who ever asked me to be their girlfriend were only just asking just to be mean to me. But if a boy loved me, he never showed it.

If I were you, I would just be looking with your eyes wide open. Then ask a person who you know to be your girlfriend. If she doesn't want to be your girlfriend, and she just walks away from you, she may not be the one. Just look with eyes wide open. One day you'll find a person who you love and who loves you. Just be patient.

·
Empty inside
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i guess i ve been turned down so much or had barely any interaction with girls that it shocks or trips me out that girls even wanna hang out with guys, i see them with other guys but not me. guys have that visible desperation for wanting girls, yet girls show no want to the opposite sex, they are like mental terrorists. girls just have un-comprehend-able self control. but i still see all these guys with sexy girls that are nice to eachother. i just wonder when my time will come, if it ever will

·
Wanting More
172 Posts
I sorta know how you feel but, i have "female friends" more than guy friends. Wish i had more guy friends. Friends PERIOD. And I Can Not Get OUT OF FRIEND ZONE! the thing is their not even really friends they just like being around me at school. Outside of school u wouldn't catch one person walking beside me.... I've always had no problem talking with girls its just the girls that i do like either don't want anything to do with me or think of me as the guy thats nice to me.

I hate the girls that say there are no good guys out there....EXCUSE ME. You Left us all in the friend zone! Like i've said, i don't care about a relationship, i'm a teenager, i'm not lookin for a relationship. i just want someone that i can talk to, i'd call them stupid and they'd call me toothpick or something more insulting and the next day we'd be all good (lol?), someone thats not afraid to get close to me,u know so i can hug them or kiss em closely and when i'm down they'd compliment me to make me feel better and actually mean what they said,mostly atleast.:roll

·
Banned
3,564 Posts
I sorta know how you feel but, i have "female friends" more than guy friends. Wish i had more guy friends. Friends PERIOD. And I Can Not Get OUT OF FRIEND ZONE! the thing is their not even really friends they just like being around me at school. Outside of school u wouldn't catch one person walking beside me.... I've always had no problem talking with girls its just the girls that i do like either don't want anything to do with me or think of me as the guy thats nice to me.

I hate the girls that say there are no good guys out there....EXCUSE ME. You Left us all in the friend zone! Like i've said, i don't care about a relationship, i'm a teenager, i'm not lookin for a relationship. i just want someone that i can talk to, i'd call them stupid and they'd call me toothpick or something more insulting and the next day we'd be all good (lol?), someone thats not afraid to get close to me,u know so i can hug them or kiss em closely and when i'm down they'd compliment me to make me feel better and actually mean what they said,mostly atleast.:roll
EXACTLY. FINALLY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS :lol. The dreaded friend zone has been my enemy since day one. I don't know how to get girls to like me, or "send signs" that I like them or whatever. It just never came natural to me, I just be myself and hope girls like me (which never works apparently :roll).

But I wouldn't stress over it dude. You're not alone -_- lol. Sophmore year was hell for me because all anyone cared about was their reputation and being cooler than everyone else. Girls at your age are brutal if you're not "cool". You literally might as well be an emotional punching bag. I'd say just wait until you at least get older and girls get more mature and stop worrying about how many friends a guy has. Some girls never learn until they're in their 20's and realize these so called "cool kids" usually end up fat and unemployed looking for jobs, but the smart ones will realize a good guy when they see one. Patience, as long as you keep trying in the future you'll find someone. You're only 15 :yes

·
Empty inside
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

this is exactly how i am, thought i was the only one, it comforts me that there are other people than me in the same boat:roll

·
Empty inside
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
EXACTLY. FINALLY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS :lol. The dreaded friend zone has been my enemy since day one. I don't know how to get girls to like me, or "send signs" that I like them or whatever. It just never came natural to me, I just be myself and hope girls like me (which never works apparently :roll).

But I wouldn't stress over it dude. You're not alone -_- lol. Sophmore year was hell for me because all anyone cared about was their reputation and being cooler than everyone else. Girls at your age are brutal if you're not "cool". You literally might as well be an emotional punching bag. I'd say just wait until you at least get older and girls get more mature and stop worrying about how many friends a guy has. Some girls never learn until they're in their 20's and realize these so called "cool kids" usually end up fat and unemployed looking for jobs, but the smart ones will realize a good guy when they see one. Patience, as long as you keep trying in the future you'll find someone. You're only 15 :yes
this is exactly how i am everyday. looks like all of us are in the same boat

1 - 20 of 54 Posts