Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Still searching..
400 Posts
hmmm .... I dont understand why christians are just waiting for another life.

"can only imagine what it will be like to walk by your side"

you are already here... you are already walking by "his" side

god is in every moment, as well as outside of time .... you dont have to wait for death to experience a connection

·
Credible Hulk
1,775 Posts
hmmm .... I dont understand why christians are just waiting for another life.
It really isn't complicated. Christians generally believe that the next life is much better than this one, and any connection one feels with God is much greater in Paradise.

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It really isn't complicated. Christians generally believe that the next life is much better than this one, and any connection one feels with God is much greater in Paradise.
Yes, but the singer is saying how weird it would be to meet God face to face physically where you see him and the spiritual world too. I've heard of children seeing Jesus before but I've never seen Him myself. On the 700 club a little girl was picked up by Jesus and taken to another room during a fire in a store. There was no way she could of ran to the other room they said. She said it was like being in water. "Jesus picked me up and moved me". She was 4 or so. Adults are like wow she's seen Jesus but we haven't? And they are confronted with the reality that one day they will see Jesus too, face to face.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.