Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Retired Bingo Cook
11,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is this girl at work and I can not for the life of me stop staring at her back side. She is really nice and I like her alot. But, I fear she will catch me or someone else will catch me looking at her nice bottom.

·
Banned
9,587 Posts
There is this girl at work and I can not for the life of me stop staring at her back side. She is really nice and I like her alot. But, I fear she will catch me or someone else will catch me looking at her nice bottom.
take a picture so you don't have to look at it anymore, you can look at it when you go home

·
Banned
3,884 Posts
Just don't worry about it, If she catch you...she catch you. Girls are use to people looking at them if they have a nice body. One girl at my job caught me looking at her *** & she just blushed everytime she walked past me for a day or 2.

I never said anything about it, she never said nothing about it....but she knows whats up:yes

·
Retired Bingo Cook
11,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you think it would be appropriate to ask her out?

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Not enough information. But if you are attracted to her then go for it. Love to hear how it goes.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Just don't worry about it, If she catch you...she catch you. Girls are use to people looking at them if they have a nice body. One girl at my job caught me looking at her *** & she just blushed everytime she walked past me for a day or 2.
Um. That means you made her uncomfortable. Just because girls are used to being made to feel objectified and uncomfortable doesn't mean you get to go around doing it.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
I really think you need to post a photo up,just so we know what you're working with here...

·
Banned
12,909 Posts

·
Banned
12,909 Posts
Oh, remind yourself that she'll probably call you a creep or something if you catches you. That's enough to deter me most of the time.

·
Registered
302 Posts
haha I'm not sure what you should do...I think you can control yourself but if you really can't for some reason just be sure she's not looking or just tell her she has a great *** and she might understand

·
Banned
12,909 Posts
haha I'm not sure what you should do...I think you can control yourself but if you really can't for some reason just be sure she's not looking or just tell her she has a great *** and she might understand
WTF no

Don't do this OP. If you're going to talk to here be nice but don't do this. She'll call you a creep for sure.

·
Registered
302 Posts
WTF no

Don't do this OP. If you're going to talk to here be nice but don't do this. She'll call you a creep for sure.
yeah I was being slightly sarcastic with this, don't know if you got it. i say slightly only because you never know, some girls might not mind.

·
Banned
12,909 Posts

·
Pleased to meet me.
1,933 Posts
Oh, remind yourself that she'll probably call you a creep or something if you catches you. That's enough to deter me most of the time.
I think it depends on your relationship with the girl. I was studying with an old friend from college and she caught me right as I was staring at her chest. She laughed and said "I'm up here", but she honestly didn't seem put off by it. It became kind of a joke between us, and we were much more comfortable around each other after that.

I guess my advice is go ahead and stare at this girls ***. Maybe something good will come of it :b

·
Banned
12,909 Posts
I think it depends on your relationship with the girl. I was studying with an old friend from college and she caught me right as I was staring at her chest. She laughed and said "I'm up here", but she honestly didn't seem put off by it. It became kind of a joke between us, and we were much more comfortable around each other after that.

I guess my advice is go ahead and stare at this girls ***. Maybe something good will come of it :b
But OP probably isn't friends with this girl so he will come of as a "creep" to her

1 - 20 of 70 Posts