Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently, i don't suffer from social anxiety, just some social discomfort. i'm just confused and hoped that posting on here would help. maybe i'm actually seeking attention in some sick and twisted way? i dont even understand myself. if you know of a better site for this kind of situation, i would appreciate it.

·
Just passin' by
24 Posts
I just signed up myself, welcome! It sounds like you're in the spectrum of social anxiety and apprehension and at worst within the same realm, I don't think anyone will question your placement here one bit.

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
Apparently, i don't suffer from social anxiety, just some social discomfort. i'm just confused and hoped that posting on here would help. maybe i'm actually seeking attention in some sick and twisted way? i dont even understand myself. if you know of a better site for this kind of situation, i would appreciate it.
Reaching out for help is not seeking attention in a sick way, to be honest.

This site might work for you - the only way to know is to stick around and see :).

·
Protector of the Den
15,048 Posts
Welcome to the site :) Either way you should still feel free to give this site a try :) It's a great place to talk with others who are uncomfortable in situations and get suggestions on how to cope with or overcome being uncomfortable. There are people here all over the social anxiety spectrum

1 - 4 of 4 Posts