Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a really healthy and confident and rich and handsome and strong and educated and nice and great and talented man. I love myself because so many people love me so much in this world. I am always a positive person, I'm not a loser. Hot girls always ask me out but I don't want to get a girlfriend right now because I am too busy with my job. I can talk in front of thousands of people, I could get thousands of girlfriends in this city so far. I am a really perfect person. And no, I am not drunk right now. No one can destroy my life in this fukcing world. I am not a god but I am free, I have freedom and I won't let anybody to fukc my life! This is my life. There is no such thing as social anxiety disorder for me.

·
Banned
6,324 Posts
Well done.
Perhaps your 'location' needs a little editing?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hahahaha this guy sounds like Jordan Belfort from wolf of wall street and look where he ended up!
" I am a really healthy and confident and rich and handsome and strong and educated and nice and great and talented man. I love myself because so many people love me so much in this world. I am always a positive person, I'm not a loser. Hot girls always ask me out but I don't want to get a girlfriend right now because I am too busy with my job. I can talk in front of thousands of people, I could get thousands of girlfriends in this city so far. I am a really perfect person. And no, I am not drunk right now. No one can destroy my life in this fukcing world. I am not a god but I am free, I have freedom and I won't let anybody to fukc my life! This is my life. There is no such thing as social anxiety disorder for me."

·
Registered
4,128 Posts
Heh...given the forum hard to tell if that's sarcasm or an attempt at pumping oneself up. Bit too much if the latter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts