Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to be flying back East to see my daughter, mom, dad, sister, brother--even though they drive ne nuts sometimes... :nw

I love to fly, and it's only with the help of Paxil, this board, supportive friends, and family, and my desire to keep on living the best I can even with all my afflictions that I can do this! :banana

I will be flying alone and leaving on Tuesday. :banana

I am going to try and not overpack like I usually do! :haha

My only companions will be a Dean Koontz novel, my cell phone, a wild pair of red mirrored sunglasses, and my sketch notebook. They will keep me from freaking out, in case all those people in the terminals and on the plane start making me feel too anxious. :eek

I'll have my camera to hide behind when I get to my destination, too. ;)

Star

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Glittergaze! :thanks :sas

Star

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BTW I was going to meet one of the friends that I made on SAS in Houston, but my layover won't allow enough time for that...

I still, however, think it's cool, and hope we can meet some other time.

Star :sas rocks!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wituckius said:
Awesome!! Good luck :banana
Hello Wituckius,

This is kind of funny; I see where you are from Utah--well in the Pittsburgh airport, there was this woman standing behind me near the tram and she asked me how to get to baggage! I guess I looked like I knew what I was doing! (Which I totally don't!) She was from SLC.

Pittsburgh is a very confusing airport IMO.

It made me feel good that she asked me for help. I thought the airport in SLC was really big, too, but better laid out.

Star :sas

1 - 5 of 5 Posts