Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay. So I went online and found this book on eBay, Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe. Looks good, from what I've read about it. Some people couldn't understand all the big words so they gave it bad reviews, but I have a large enough vocabulary.. anyway, if I had it shipped to my house, my parents would probably get it, open the package, and learn that I have SA. :eek:ops But I really wanted this book.

So, I decided to ship it to a "friend" (a fellow chess player who, although 3 years older than me, doesn't hate me) whose parents wouldn't open a package adressed to him. I told him not to open it, to just bring it to school and hand it to me. He said he'll do it, and I thanked him. Now you all think I'm retarded, he thinks I'm doing drugs or something, but hopefully I'm going to get my book and start doing something about my disorder.

·
Banned
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He got the package today and apparantly his dad almost opened it :shock I'm not paranoid (at least no more than the average SAer) but when he told me that my first though was, "Yeah right, you lying #$&@!, I'm sure you opened it to see what it was and the retaped it..." I told myself to shut up though.

Now gotta make sure he doesn't stumble onto these forums... :afr

·
Banned
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so it would be a waste of time to make myself talk to him about it--that would be hard enough, then I'm sure he'd just think I'm insane or something. (I'm pretty sure he thinks insanity is possible.) :sigh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.