Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have given up on myself. I am a failure in life, pure and simple. I have no friends, no girlfriend, never had a decent relationship, and spend the majority of my time alone either on the computer or at the library. I know that I am a LOSER and keep hoping I will catch something like cancer because I am so sick of living.

·
Brilliance lost
158 Posts
Nonsense. You are a blessing to your family and to others who you have brought joy to in life. You are living and breathing, able to see, speak, hear, and walk. You have access to a computer in a time of great economic hardship on many. If you have as little as $10, you are still wealthier than much of the world. You are non of the things that people may have said to put you down or make you feel insecure. You can accomplish many things in life that will make you happy. You are not a failure in life because only you can set and meet expectations of yourself, and not broader society. From reading your post, you sound like a guy who some big company would love to have on, as you are articulate and connected to your sense of self.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts