Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went out to a few pubs with friends and i was dreading it, i didn't want to go. usually i would be virtually silent for the entire night and be miserable but it was actually a fun time. as usual i was the quiet one but my anxiety wan't taking over :banana

at first i was REALLY uncomfortable because there were people i don't know, plus there was kareoke, which i did NOT do obv. but next one was more quiet and chatted to one of the guys who was actually really nice [and i have a crush on him a bit].

then the next one had kind of a disco thing going on. someone asked why i didn't dance, i just said 'because i don't' lol. but the music was loud so i didnt have to worry too much about big conversations. ended up getting on alright with everyone, we made friends with some american military men and i even got a kiss from one of them :kiss

lol i'm sure that was boring to read about but i'm glad i managed to have a relatively anxiety-free night. I'd been feeling kind of down about my SA recently and been stuck indoors, so i needed it :b

·
Registered
873 Posts
we made friends with some american military men and i even got a kiss from one of them
That is so cool, Slow Hands! :b Good for you! :banana

Don't you just love men in uniform? (..and out of uniform!...):evil

Star

1 - 4 of 4 Posts