Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
alien monk
8,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think i'm overcoming my flatmate problem. had a good evening today playing with my flatmates son. he's actually really fun. maybe i do like children after all. we played indoor soccer in the living room, played with his movie character cards, watched spongebob movie, and he showed me his drawings.

and i think i'm going to meet someone from a dating site soon. she seems quite cool, and i've already told her a bit about social anxiety related things. maybe just as friends, but at the moment i think i'd prefer that.

and i even didn't get flustered when my flatmate asked me which meetup group i'm in and i told her it was anxiety social group. learning to chill out about people knowing more about my anxiety related things.

aaaaaaaand i went for a really nice walk with the group today. 7 ppl came, i didn't talk much but it didn't really seem to matter. i'm feeling good vibes from them, and i was really happy to be out in the bush.

yay. :clap

·
Registered
222 Posts
i think i'm overcoming my flatmate problem. had a good evening today playing with my flatmates son. he's actually really fun. maybe i do like children after all. we played indoor soccer in the living room, played with his movie character cards, watched spongebob movie, and he showed me his drawings.

and i think i'm going to meet someone from a dating site soon. she seems quite cool, and i've already told her a bit about social anxiety related things. maybe just as friends, but at the moment i think i'd prefer that.

and i even didn't get flustered when my flatmate asked me which meetup group i'm in and i told her it was anxiety social group. learning to chill out about people knowing more about my anxiety related things.

aaaaaaaand i went for a really nice walk with the group today. 7 ppl came, i didn't talk much but it didn't really seem to matter. i'm feeling good vibes from them, and i was really happy to be out in the bush.

yay. :clap
Nice one!

·
Merry whatever
2,136 Posts
Wow, sounds like a lot things are going well for you. Most people would be afraid to tell people about their social anxiety, thinking no one will understand, but good for you for telling them
Hope the meetup goes well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts