Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if I really want to, but I would just like to know how I would end it if I ever need to.

It seems like the past couple of months have been really rough. I don't exactly know what is wrong. It's a big hassle when I tell my girlfriend I am tired at 1 o'clock in the morning. I really don't know what her problem is. She constantly talks about her ex boyfriend even though I tell her to stop. She constantly tells me I have problems. Alway's wants to go out for some reason and is always cranky. It's like I am walking on egg shells when I am with her. We always go to the movies and she falls asleep. then get's mad at me when we get home and I want to go to sleep. It's 1 in the morning don't you think that is a decent time to go to sleep? Last weekend she flipped her lid at 3 o'clock in the morning, because supposedly I didn't say I love you.

Basically I just gave some background on the situation and would appreciate any advice others can give me on what I should do. Also is there any tips on breaking up. I really don't know what to do anymore.

·
Registered
643 Posts
You should probably sit down with her and put all the problems on the table and see if you can work it out. If not than just be mature about it and say look this isn't going to work long term it's best if we just go our separate ways now. Both of us will be better off in the long run. Tell her you enjoyed the time you spent together and wish her the best in the future. If she gets angry and starts with the name calling just be the bigger person an leave.

·
Banned
791 Posts
Thats sounds like a toughie. She sounds PMSy and like she has lots of mood swings at weird times. Does she still have feelings for her ex that she talks about him all the time?

I agree with scaredtolive.

·
Banned
1,044 Posts
Based on what you've typed, she sounds like a drama queen. Dump her. I wouldn't think excessive drama would be good for someone who suffers from an anxiety disorder.
Concurred.

I don't know how long you guys have been going out, but she sounds crazy. I wouldn't bother trying to fix it. It's just time to leave.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts