Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
3,285 Posts
Depends, I have a best friend that I can play games, go out drinking with, and talk about women. I have another best friend whom I can share and confide my problems to, talk about dating and relationships, and dance with. And my final best friend I have is my life friend. He's a lot older than I am and is very wise.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
She's the only person who has been able to withstand daily whining for three years straight. She's what keeps me going, I couldn't hurt her even if I wanted to. It's really hard to explain I guess, but she's my best friend and I've never had somebody treat me the same.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Have had 3 fill-ins in the last 2 years. Lost 1, lost touch with 1 (left on good terms), and still talking to 1.

Looking back, they all had very similar personalities and characteristics: female, sarcastic, down to earth, willing to put up with my bs, listen to my rants, no problem telling me off and setting me straight when I'm wrong, and social, but not part of the "in" group. Oh ya, and I could be my stupid and weird self around them.

·
Registered
259 Posts
He's far more outgoing than I am and more charismatic, but also needs someone to reign him in. He recently referred to me as "the perpetual straight man in the comedy of my life."

·
one stop away
1,454 Posts
She is the most genuinely good person I've ever met.The only person in the world I have no need to lie to about anything. What's incredible is that she is exactly as screwed up as I am, she just channels everything into productivity and caring. And she never loses her positive view of the world despite everybody around her (especially her parents) being self-serving, manipulative *ssholes. They don't make people like her anymore.

·
almost
267 Posts
Loud and annoying. She's deeply insecure about herself, though, and we share that so I guess that's what kept us friends since third grade. She's a bit of an arrogant, manipulative ***** sometimes, but I can't stay mad at her because she's the only person I have (which is typical of someone my age, I know).

·
Be your own hero
761 Posts
She's really sweet, kinda shy, funny, pretty (but she thinks otherwise)
She's great.
Although sometimes she can be a know-it-all :p

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bit of slacker, uneducated and unemployed so I have to support him. He's very selfish and I often catch him stealing from me or breaking my stuff just for fun. Like me he's very anti-social, every time we have visitors he attempts to scare them away, sometimes he even resorts to physical violence.

Also he's dog.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts