Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
SAS member
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was left alone in school except for one time. The bell rang and I came out of an empty, dimly lit cafeteria room to walk through the halls to go to my next class. Right before I walked up the stairs a group of people (At least seven people!) started shouting (at me I'm sure):

"WEIRDO WEIRDO WEIRDO" in a "sing song" kind of voice

I was like :um:um:um:um

But I just walked away...

Sometimes I think I should have said something back...

·
Banned
1,460 Posts
everyone ignored me, i would blush over anything , i hated high school

·
Banned
3,564 Posts
I was treated like many others. Liked by few, bullied by some, ignored by most.

I wonder about moments I had like that too when people were making fun of me or whatever. I think saying something back in my case wouldn't have made the situation any better, and it wouldn't have made me feel any better also. So I just stopped thinking about it and moved on :stu. That's not a time I want to think about too much anyway :no

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hated high school. I had one or two friends and a few other semi-friends. But I was made fun of, people called me ugly, and I still havent fully recovered from the worst 4 years of my life. (Some) Teenagers can be SO freaking cruel. Even when they're not being cruel, they're being cocky ***holes who think they are entitled to EVERYTHING in the world.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I was mostly ignored. I was invisible to most people. During school in MS, I was ignored. But on the bus I was teased some by some a-hole kids at times. I was so glad to get into HS and never rode the bus again. My school was so clique-y, God only knows what they'd say when I wasn't around. As long as they never said it to my face I didn't care.

·
Quag filante
8,709 Posts
Never had friends in high school. People would say hey to me every now and then or start a conversation with me, but that was as close as I got to talking to people. Other than that, I was ignored. I never really got picked on much in high school, but people did laugh at me a few times. I never got asked to prom. I don't care about the prom anyways. I never got invited to anything, either.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Like I didn't exist...probably because I pretty much ignored everybody out of fear

·
Registered
530 Posts
Eventhough i didnt say a word to any of the other students atleast 75% of the entire school knew who i was. I was like a tourist attraction. The kid who doesnt say anything! Try to get him to talk! Bring your friends! That would probably bug a lot of people but i was okay with it. Id probably do the same thing if i was them. Most of the kids ended actually liking the way i was. Funny how not talking probably got me more attention than i would have if i did.

The only people who hated me was the staff since i could never do group projects or presentations.

·
Banned
675 Posts
I was the next thing to beat up! They made fun of me. Tripped me in the hallways, called me names, threw my stuff in the trash. I'll never forget the time, a boy turned around in his seat, just to tell me, "Your never gonna get any" he was referring to sex. :stu I'm 32 and so far that creep has been right. :( In a way it shouldn't bother me because from religious stand point, Sex should be saved until marriage. And yet it still bugs me. In fact all crap that was done to me still has haunting effects!

·
Banned
153 Posts
I was never bullied or picked on in High School.. Sadly it was I who started picked on a friend <_<. I would sorta sublimely call my friend stupid and purposely one time excluded him from a physics project. Yea I felt kinda bad about it now...

It was actually between Grade 4-8 where I was somewhat picked on, I would say that between Grade 6-8 was probably one of the worst eras in my life. Not only did I get picked on here and there, but I had to wear ulgy clothing because my parents never brought the cholths that I was comfortable with and that really lowered my self-esteem during that time.

The funny thing is that now, ever so often I see some of the people during my years in grade 4-8 and none of the guys that picked on me would dare to pick on me now because Im pretty much taller then them.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I was always left alone, people ignored me; I'd occasionally get a few people to try and be my friend. I hated eating in the cafeteria, I would always sit alone because no one wanted to sit near me, I hated being the one singled out; people at my school alway's thought I was weird, highschool was the worst for me. I wasen't really picked on often, except maybe that one girl who was popular, I hated her. I wish I could have stood up more for myself. Never went to any proms or special events, didn't care for them either.

I was always known as "the kid who never talks" or that "weirdo girl", none of the teachers liked me, Im glad to be out of that place. :mad:

·
Love,Peace & Kittens!
53 Posts
In middle school, I would hide to much for people to even recognize me. In high school people would say things about me but it wasn't too bad.

·
Gone, Never Coming Back
4,863 Posts
Middle school: treated like garbage, other idiots in the class would not leave me alone. Wouldn't just leave me the F alone at recess, always had to come up and force me to interact with them, and if I didn't, they acted like it was some kind of personal attack on their part. I had friends, but I'm not sure if I was really friends with them. I never considered them friends, just people I talked to and sometimes did stuff with. People knew I had a tendency to be aggressive, so that's why they pushed my buttons. Frankly I'm glad they've all disappeared from my life and I'd rather they forget I ever existed.

High school: Left alone for the most part. Some people were scared of me. I acted in my school plays, which people did not expect from me. Ironically enough, I was the only one capable of playing the parts that required a lot of sillyness and craziness. I was getting compliments left and right (not to my face of course). One girl even said that all of her friends asked who I was because they were so impressed. They never got to know me, I never interacted with anybody. I talked to people, but never hung out with them. I was just too different and could not fit myself into anybody's social circle. I tried, but I felt alien and unwanted. I hated mostly everybody in my high school, but I guess when you're a bitter and cynical person, it's to be expected. It was funny because the second school play I was in, my teacher was reading off the names of who would be playing what part, and when it was announced that I got to play an extremely memorable role, people cheered and clapped for me. They didn't do it for anybody else. I guess it was even weirder that I was wearing make-up at the time (for a previous scene I was in).

·
SAS Member
2,346 Posts
I had a couple of good friends. Most other people in my class ignored me.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Let's just say there was an incident where i was outed from the community. From then on I was never accepted again, people in HS never welcome positive change in social structure. Once your out your out for the 4 years.

1 - 20 of 144 Posts