Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How well do you know the courses you get in your degree program? I'd be surprised if anyone knew at least 50% of their courses.. in terms of adequacy, or maybe I'm just a lazy person?

In any case, looking around in my room the courses of my Bachelor degree in Application Development fill up my room. It's an entire shelf full of 600/900/1200 page books and folders. From those books I only studied about 80% if even that. From some other books I only studied 15% (you can figure out the numbers, lol. e.g. 600*0.15=90). Some books I barely touched. Some I haven't even read and I passed the courses on them! LOL! So anyway.. I'd say.. a guess.. about how much I know.. is like.. meh, 70%. That's when I was actively studying the material and now I haven't touched it anymore so my knowledge went down to about 15%. It's sad. My competence level should be at least 60% especially since I'm in my final third year at university. This is going to be a problem if I don't catch up soon because my previous knowledge will be required..

Anyone else have this problem? I have it too often. What about your knowledge percentage :D?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts