Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
When I graduated it was like being let out of prison.

·
Registered
259 Posts
It wasn't as bad as I thought.
In middle school I was bullied a little - not nearly as bad as some of my close friends, but in high school I was mostly just ignored. I saw many of my friends treated badly early on, but after Columbine people were afraid of them - for no reason - but everyone laid off. My senior year I had a lot more friends and sometimes actually enjoyed being there.
I hated college so much, high school began to seem almost pleasant.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I didn't mind secondary school (high school). For some unknown reason I felt comfortable most of the time there:D. Had a few friends and the crack with them. Might of helped that it was an all boys school, I'm not sure.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I was mostly invisible in high school. Loner, didn't fit in with any of the usual groups -- athletes, brains, geeks, preppies, smoking-lounge gang, cheerleaders..... It wasn't particularly traumatic, but I wouldn't care to repeat the experience.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
It was AWFUL. I'm taking online schooling now hopefully... My first day of actual high school was a few days ago, I'm NEVER going back there again. Just being there one day was unbearable, I can't imagine how some people finish and actually graduate....

Congrats to most of you for getting through it!

·
Banned
1,662 Posts
Horrible. I ended up being arrested 3 times in my senior year. I spent my freshmen up to junior year on the streets alone getting high being paranoid. The time I did go to school I didn't say a word to anyone and I Just depressed as hell. So screw it I dropped out.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Meh. I was never bullied, mostly I was invisible. I had a small group of friends so it was tolerable. Couldn't wait to graduate and begin my life.

End of 9th and beginning of 10th grade sucked. My parents divorced and my first boyfriend broke up with me to go out with my (former) best friend.

·
Banned
510 Posts
Twas full of so many high & lows I can't make up my mind. During the lows I attempted suicide so many times, I ran away from home, I had no friends, I used to spend recess hiding away in the toilets, ditched classes & so on.

During the highs I had a group of cool friends at some point (before I changed schools) and I was the star student.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts