Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
I've been in this situation twice now, Drum. What I can tell you, is that the constant feeling of losing that person I was involved with is the same reason why I lost that person. As you say, you second guess her actions. I did that too.

If I could go back in time, I would have just let things flow. If things are going to end because it was going to happen anyway, then there is nothing I can do. But, I know now that starting fights and second guessing because of the way i was feeling put an end to my relationships. At the very least, it shortend the life of the relationship.

Do waste the energy of worrying about it ending. Try to focus on the moment at hand. Have you ever noticed when you are driving or walking, and you start looking to the right or left side of the street, you start slowly drifting in that direction? Same thing here. Dont dwell on it, think about the good times to come and you will certainly get the most out of the relationship.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.