Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to get my hair cut soon... I'm either going to go to someone I went to twice and was satisfied with the result, or a guy that someone suggested I go to (her hair is perfect.)

How do I make an appointment? I call, then... what... "Hi, can I make an appointment with ____ ____?" How does the conversation generally go.

Also, if I go to the guy, I'm first going to ask how much it would cost. How would you ask that?

I just want to know DETAILS on how the convo would probably go.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hmm, well theres no formula for a perfect phone conversation. I wouldn't worry too much about it though, just say "Hi i would like to make an appointment for a haircut" and they will ask the questions. They will probly ask for your name, and when you want to come in.

And if things do get too awkward or you feel weird, you can just hang up and call back later as a different person :) - Just dont do this too much or they might remember your voice.

·
SAS Member
31,286 Posts
Tell them that you would like to make an appt. with so and so to get your hair done. The person on the phone will usually know how much the costs are going to be so ask them what their rates are.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts