Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Psychedelic Mango Vision
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now this year has been quite a battle to me, I am more open now to everyone but yeah ofcourse I still suffer some issues, anyway I study with this girl, we are on different classrooms but I see her on lunch and every friday we have tests so I see her often, anyway we studied before on another school and we talked alot there, anyway she moved to the school I am now and two years later I´m here, so I see her smiling and glancing at me sometimes, I smile back but sometimes I just get to nervous, she is often with her BF or friends on lunch so it´s kind of hard to aproach, anyway I have her on Facebook, I think of talking to her but just when I think about it or see her online my stomach twists and I get nervous, how can I overcome this and get the courage ?

·
Psychedelic Mango Vision
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone ??

·
Banned
8,934 Posts
Think about it a different way. Let's say some other guy does have the courage to ask her out and becomes his girlfriend?

If that is a situation you want to avoid, you should be able to put that energy towards having the courage to ask first.

·
Psychedelic Mango Vision
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Kyle, never thought about it that away, I figure I make something like a weirdo, but I know it´s just negative thinking, but it´s hard to deal with it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
just try and tell yourself its only online. in person is usually much more anxiety inducing then online conversations right?? She cant see how nervous you are, if you are sweating stuttering etc so use that to your advantage :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts