Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

how to

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
4,666 Posts
Or even just use an avatar at all. People without avatars, in my mind, are trying to avoid attention.

·
metamorphosis
7,002 Posts
My post count is like, triple my profile views, haha. I guess it's because I'm a teenager with a pony avatar. But yeah, visit everyone's profiles, send lots of friend requests, and follow Failoutboy's advice. XD

Oh, and do what I did and put a mystery link directing to your profile in your signature.

·
Merry whatever
2,136 Posts
Also, post a picture of a hot girl in the Photo Album section. I remember someone did that a while back, and they got called out on it. It was hilarious. But that person got tons of views.

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Posting a picture of yourself will get you more views.

·
SAS Member
8800 blue lick road
42,179 Posts
Change your gender to female and use a seductive avatar. You can keep your signature the same.
lol he did it.

I know who you are even though you don't have an avatar, and I very rarely remember people who don't have avatars. You should feel acknowledged. I do sometimes get you mixed up with Monotony though, but still.

·
자신을 사랑 해
1,420 Posts
I have **** all profile views (considering time spent here, post count and comparison to others) and I'm female and have an avatar and I post an unhealthy amount. I must scare people away with my crazyness.
I quite enjoy your crazy.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts