Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has probably already been asked before. How do I delete a thread I started?

·
Banned
2,557 Posts
^

That will work, or you can report your own first post (with the report icon in the bottom left hand corner) with a simple explanation of "Delete thread please" and that will send the report out to all mods. May expedite the process if you're looking to get rid of it in a hurry.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both.:)

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
^ done

·
SAS Member
31,286 Posts
Why can't we be able to delete our threads? I want to delete all mines.
From the guidelines:

Additionally, members are allowed to delete posts they have made so long as it is not the first post in a thread (i.e. a new thread started by the member). When the first post of a thread is deleted, the thread itself is deleted along with all the posts in it. This rule exists because threads can contain posts from many members and it would be unfair and harmful to the community if individual members had the ability to remove the posts of other members (potentially hundreds of posts in a single discussion thread).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.