Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My best friends girlfriend told me when he wasnt here that she would have never been friends with me unless it rj dated her she didnt have the "oppurtunity" because i'm not in her highschool but she was at my house + i met her at the school i used to go to before i dropped out. I feel pathetic.

·
Banned
8,934 Posts
I'm struggling to get what you are saying without punctuation. Did she admit she would have been your girlfriend under different circumstances?

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'm not really getting it either. So she's just being your friend because she's dating him?
If that's what you mean, than it sounds to me like she's just jealous of the time you're spending with your friend, and trying to push you away.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that came out terrible i was a little under the influence when i wrote that haha, what i meant was She told me that as soon as my friend left my house. We were alone when she brought that up, but she also said "don't feel bad about it". Just a bit confused.

·
Banned
8,934 Posts
Still drawing a blank....care to try one new full coherent post? Not trying to be mean, but I can't provide input on what I can't understand.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Your clarification didn't help me much easier. What did she say? I mean i can not tell from your post what she actually said and how much is you commenting on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts