Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Never

Votes: 24 48.0%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Either going a whole 24hrs with no sleep, or just sleeping for a short nap (<1hr).

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hehe, I appreciate a good sleep. But sometimes things happen or my bio rhythm is really messed up and I'll only sleep 1 hour or force myself to stay up so it will become easier :)

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Never, if I can help it.

·
Banned
1,015 Posts
A couple of nights a week I'll only get four or five hours. It doesn't bother me.

After around 30 hours of being awake I'll start hallucinating and nodding off while standing up so I don't skip whole nights anymore.

·
banana enthusiast
7,047 Posts
Never - the last time was a few years ago. I stayed up all night a few times when I was taking classes, and a few times in undergrad before exams. I need my sleep and no one's going to interfere with that.

·
Registered
9,376 Posts
Maybe once a month during the school year? But even then I try to get at least 3-4 hours of sleep.

Never during the summer.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I've never consciously pulled an all-nighter or anything like that.

I've only slept for 2-3 hours for reasons like weather (too hot/cold), having a stuffy nose, or stress - but I'm always in bed in those cases. Aside from things like that, as well as emergencies, I don't see why I would ever choose to skip sleep.

·
Seriously , never serious
6,456 Posts
Can't say I've ever skipped in my sleep .

All Depends on how good the gear is .

·
Attention Def..OMG KITTY!
380 Posts
At least once a year, but it's starting to get harder and harder. Getting too old :3

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I did that a couple times when I was a student and it was the end of the semester and I had a whole lot of things I had to get done. I don't recommend it.

·
Witch of Miracles
1,295 Posts
No more than a few times a month and I do it for no particular reason. If it's past 12 PM and I'm still awake, then I stay up because I don't want to wake up in the middle of the night. I usually wake up in the late afternoon and then eat dinner afterwards. I don't even eat breakfast and lunch because of my messed up sleeping pattern lol.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts