Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Day Of The Dead
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just a thread to state how often you play video games.

For me, it averages anywhere from 1-3 hours a day. Video games are super appealing to me, and I think they rock. I play all types.

You all?

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have been doing really well curbing my video game addiction! When I dropped outta high school many moons ago, I played like 12 hours a day! When I started college I was able to curb it down to maybe 4-5 hours a day. Now with school AND work, I am lucky to get even an hour a day in :( Oh yeah, I primarily plays mmorpgs (wow, eq, aoc, ao, swg, daoc, and many many more..lol)

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
Depends. If there's a game I'm really into I will forgo eating and sleeping and play every spare minute I have (and even a few minutes I really can't spare) for days at a time. The last few weeks I haven't had a game that inspires obsession so I've barely played anything for more than 20 minutes.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Just got done playing dwarf fortress for 6~ hours. Forgot to eat dinner.

I used to be a MMO addict, but have been clean for about a year and a half.

·
Registered
364 Posts
A couple hours a week cause most games lately just haven't interested me. Dwarf Fortress looks cool but I don't have teh attention span to learn it.

·
:No Worries:
182 Posts
1-2 hours a day, maybe more. Right now I am not playing any MMORPGs but my Wife and I pre-ordered AION. So once it comes out I am sure it will go up! Kids really put a damper on the amount we get to play though. :D

·
Hiding in my basement
347 Posts
2 - 4 hours on weekdays. 4 - 8 hours on the weekends. If there has ever been one constant in my life it would be my love of video games. Ever since I picked up my dads intellivision control.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Upwards of 6 hours a day weekdays, more on weekends when I played EQ, a little less when I played WoW.

Now I play maybe 10-15 hours a week. Most of that is DOTA.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Depends. If there's a game I'm really into I will forgo eating and sleeping and play every spare minute I have (and even a few minutes I really can't spare) for days at a time. The last few weeks I haven't had a game that inspires obsession so I've barely played anything for more than 20 minutes.
I'm EXACTLY the same way. :b

·
Registered
97 Posts
Currently ISO the next World of Warcraft. I was so hoping for World of Starcraft, I think it would be so much more awesome than WoW.

Nothing has come out recently though to keep my attention span of wanting to play more than 30 minutes to an hour.

Diablo 3 / Starcraft 2 may be winners.

·
Registered
444 Posts
maybe 1-2 hours... sometimes not everyday tho

·
Banned
850 Posts
2 hours per day on average.

i love games. even in the darkest of times when im beyond depressed and NOTHING!!! including being conscious interests me i still have some interest in video games. HOLY **** IM A GAMER FOR LIFE!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts