Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for me,id say pretty much the whole day.obviously the magnitude of my depression changes but it always seems to be there.Rarely do i feel depressed during the first 30 mins after waking up in the morning.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I am at least a little bit depressed pretty much all the time, but for some reason it tends to be worst when I first wake up. It's like everything suddenly comes back to me, hits me like a freight train. But, usually over the course of the day I lighten up a bit. (Though it depends to some extent on how the day goes...)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Lately I have been feeling more and more depressed. I really feel like my life is in a rut and I can't get out. Sometimes i'll just sit around thinking and i'll feel this cold tingle thru my entire body and ill get goose bumps. I've felt this way for a long time and I honestly cant see myself getting better unless HUGE changes take place in my life...I dont have much motivation anymore

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have been depressed for so long I forget what it feels like to be happy. I feel as if I'm going to be depressed forever :rain

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
My depression never really seems to go away but most of the time, it's managable to the point where it's not a burden to me. I always know it's there though.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
When i'm depressed, i get really numb so i can't really feel any strong emotions, like if there is a sad movie on i can't cry because i'm so emotionally numb from my depression, other times i really sensitive and i cry to the point where i feel dehyrated.

·
Registered
27 Posts
wishful_thinking said:
When i'm depressed, i get really numb so i can't really feel any strong emotions, like if there is a sad movie on i can't cry because i'm so emotionally numb from my depression, other times i really sensitive and i cry to the point where i feel dehyrated.
I can totally relate to that

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I really don't feel depression anymore; I can usually find something to look forward too during the day. But I wouldn't say I am happy. Just a dull boredom most of the time.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just about all the time, before school I am okay, just kind of anxious...then im depressed most of the day, but it's mostly a numbness....on weekends im usually okay, except when my dad is home, because he is usually an ***.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Seems like everyday... usually either in the morning or evening... Somedays its worse than others.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have it most days - mornings and night times are definately the hardest. If I can get myself out and busy, it makes it easier

1 - 18 of 18 Posts